Dropbox is a cloud storage application which allows users to store their important, official and personal information. But various times users face many problems while syncing and sharing files and they are unable to solve these glitches and they get annoyed.
Similarly, if users do not update their profile information on the application then also they can face problems such as sync issues, share files issues, storage issues, or you want to Sync Dropbox faster and permission issues in their application which they are not able to troubleshoot. If you are also unable to update your details and you are facing problems while doing so then you should get expert’s advice through Dropbox help number 1-800-392-9127 toll-free and if they want to deal with this manually then they can follow the steps to update the credentials.
Instructions to follow to update your password and other credentials on the application:
- In the Dropbox account, there are few details you have to mention which are your account’s passwords, Email address, username and profile photo which is optional.
- To change the password, you have to sign in to your account.
- Then click on your “avatar” at the top of the page.
- Then you have to click on “settings”.
- Then you have to go to the “security”.
- And then you have to click on “change password”.
- Enter your old password and then confirm your new password and click on “ok”.
- If you want to change the email address then sign in to the account and then you have to click on the “avatar” which is at the top of the page.
- Then go to the “settings” and then go to the “general” tab and then find the option of “change email” and then click on that.
- Enter the new mail and then click on “ok” to save the changes.
- Before exiting the application, save all the changes you have made.
- If you face any problem regarding your email address then you should get in touch with the experts via Dropbox Customer service number 1-800-392-9127 toll-free.
Contact Dropbox professionals without any hesitation for your problems.
If you still face these issues and you are not able to update the credentials then you should Contact Dropbox number 1-800-392-9127 toll-free professionals for instant and secured solutions as they are available 24X7 for the service of the users.